- Infrared Saunas
- Carbon Fiber IR
- Traditional Sauna Kits
- Outdoor Saunas
- Sauna Heaters
- Picture Reviews
You have no items in your shopping cart.
- best infrared saunas
- carbon fiber infrared saunas
- carbon fiber saunas
- carbon saunas
- cedar saunas
- ceramic versus carbon sauna
- golden design saunas
- infrared sauna sales
- maxxus saunas
- outdoor saunas
- portable infrared sauna kits
- portable traditional rock sauna rooms
- steam saunas
- towel heaters
- Tylo sauna heaters
OTHER - SAUNAS
Returning an Item:
Canceling a Custom Built Infrared or Hot Rock Traditional Sauna order:
INFRARED SAUNA FAQ
Using an infrared sauna is easier than you think. There are simple guidelines you can follow to increase overall beneficial results from your sauna sessions.
As you become more familiar and comfortable with your infrared sauna, you can adjust these guidelines to fit your personal needs. Always remember to drink plenty of fluids prior to, during, and after your sauna session.
Begin by preheating your infrared sauna to a desired temperature. This can take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of your sauna and the ambient temperature.
The most common temperatures for beginners will be in the range of 110° F to 118° F. Experiment within this range to find what is comfortable for you.
While you are waiting for your sauna to preheat, there are a few ways you can prepare for your sauna session. Taking a warm bath/shower or doing some light physical exercises will prepare your body for the sauna session. These activities will shorten the amount of time it will take for your body to begin perspiring once you enter the sauna.
Now you are ready to begin your session. Start with one or two sauna session(s) per week. When entering the sauna, wear as little clothing as possible. Infrared rays have difficulty penetrating clothing. Take at least two towels inside the sauna with you, one to sit on and the other to wipe away perspiration.
Adjust the timer to reflect a 15 to 20 minute session. Gradually, you can increase this time with future sessions. Use your session to relax, meditate, and escape from your everyday stress.
Enjoy the benefits of your infrared sauna as you detox your body through perspiration. Massage areas of the body that ache to relieve sore and tense muscles. From time to time, wipe off the excess perspiration to allow for more intense sweating. If at any time you feel dizzy, sleepy, or any discomfort, exit the sauna immediately.
After your sauna session is over, turn the power off and sit in the sauna with the door opened slightly for about 10 minutes and let your body cool down. Although the sauna heat emitters are turned off, your body will still continue to perspire. Once your body has cooled down, you can exit the sauna.
Wait at least 20 minutes before taking a warm shower to rinse the perspiration from your body.
A sauna session can help you burn up to 600 calories, equivalent to 30 minutes of rowing. Infrared sauna sessions get your heart to beat faster and that burns calories. The heat penetrates below the skin and helps break down the fat and water particles in pockets beneath the skin. Those who have been unsuccessful in dieting often times are toxic and are successful after using an Infrared Sauna. It is a great alternative to physical exercise for those who cannot physically exert themselves. Here is an example of how many calories a 150-pound person normally burns up in 30 minutes of exercise: Some weight loss authorities believe that our bodies use fat to dilute toxins. As an Infrared Sauna is an unsurpassed in expelling toxins, it may also be a great way to get rid of any fat our bodies are using to dilute toxins we are storing.
A typical sauna session will cause a brief (and minor) increase in body temperature, identical to the body's defense mechanism against bacteria, microbes, and infection. The beneficial side effect of this induced temperature increase is immune system improvement resulting from increased production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by your bone marrow and killer T cells by your thymus. When toxins are present in our body blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. The body's immune system is inhibited, which makes it difficult for the body to fight disease.
When toxins are present in our body blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. The body's immune system is inhibited, which makes it difficult for the body to fight disease. When the infrared heat is applied the large water molecules in our bodies that contain toxic gases like sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, lead , mercury and chlorine vibrate and are broken down. The encapsulated toxic materials and gases are then released. Infrared heat is often used in the treatment of clogged capillaries, the heat expands the capillaries and skin pores to expel the toxins from the body. One can tolerate and even enjoy Infrared heat for longer periods of time than the heat from a Hot tub or steam bath, therefore the sweating from infrared heat promotes the most beneficial detoxification.
Decreases Joint Stiffness and Pain Relief
Heat has been shown to reduce pain sensation by direct action on both free-nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves. In one dental study, repeated heat applications led finally to the abolishment of the whole nerve responsible for pain arising from dental pulp. Heat may both lead to increased endorphin production and a shutting down of the "spinal gate" each of which can reduce pain.
Successes Reported with Infrared Treatments by Medical Researchers in the Following Types of Cases:
- TMJ Arthritis Acel-dacel Injury Sequelae
- Tight Shoulders - relaxed
- Spinal Cord Shock - post traumatic shock treatment
- Muscle Tension - relaxed
- Shoulder Pain - relieved or eliminated
- Bursitis - relieved or eliminated
- Muscle Spasms - reduced or eliminated
- Low Back Pain - relieved
- Compression Fracture - pain eliminated for 3 days with only a single treatment
- Post-exercise Muscle Pain - IR proven vital to competitive athletes
- Arthritis: Gouty, Rheumatoid, Traumatic, DJD - each substantially relieved or improved
- Injuries - radiant heat helps with sprains and strains
In an infrared sauna the heat penetrates deeper and faster into the human body in contrast to the humid, surface heat of a traditional sauna. An infrared sauna uses less energy, heats up much quicker and is effective at a lower temperature so that one can tolerate the heat for a longer session thus increasing the benefits of the sauna. Conventional Sauna Infrared heat penetrates almost 2 inches deep into your muscles and bones for optimum therapy. With infrared heat your body will produce 3 times more perspiration removing 4 times more harmful toxins and waste from the body. Leaving you healthier and your skin better glowing!
Your Infrared Sauna can be placed in any indoor location you desire accessible to any standard electrical outlet (Check if model is 15 or 20 amps).
Easy Assembly: Plan on abut 60 minutes from start to finish following our easy step by step instructions. For larger models, you may want 2 people for assembly.
Infrared heat is considered safer than natural sunlight without the danger of ultra-violet rays. Infrared light penetrates almost 2" into the body. faster than conventional saunas, thus implementing a greater variety of health benefits more quickly.
Infrared saunas will cost pennies in electricity per sauna session. They operate on 110 volt and their power ratings are similar to a high-heat hair dryer. They are much less expensive to use than traditional saunas.
As featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, medical expert Dr. Mehmet Oz and frequent contributor said,“Far infrared saunas are finally getting the mainstream media attention they deserve."
In a special segment titled “Extreme Life Extension,” Dr. Oz unveiled several technological marvels designed to enhance and extend life. He and Ms. Winfrey actually sat in the sauna while he talked very specifically about the unique health benefits far infrared saunas provide. In case you missed it, we want to fill you in on the highlights.
LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
Dr. Oz first pointed out that far infrared saunas are different than regular saunas. “Here’s the key: This infrared sauna works a little differently than a normal sauna because it makes the same rays that come from the sun and filters out the UV radiation leaving only infrared radiation, which is lightly absorbed into your skin. So without heating you up in the external environment too much, it heats the body up,” he explained. Dr. Oz noted why this feature of heating the body is significant, “The reason that’s important is that we’ve actually shown that people who take saunas a couple times a week actually drop their blood pressure.” The environment is much more comfortable too. “The reason that infrared saunas work reasonably well is because they don’t hurt your lungs if you take a deep breath. People can be comfortable here,” Dr. Oz said. This is important news for anyone with blood pressure issues or who has trouble with traditional saunas. But there’s more…
Infrared Saunas are an excellent tool for detoxification in addition to being a great support to those who are not able to get the benefit of exercise – those with a disability, injury or difficulty being mobile. “So folks who can’t exercise, for example, can at least do saunas to raise their metabolism a little bit. And, of course, when they sweat, they sweat out toxins through the skin. So one thing you always want to do after you’ve been in an infrared sauna is to wash yourself to get whatever toxins are on your skin off, “Dr. Oz said.
After sitting for a short while in the infrared sauna, Ms. Winfrey was ready to get out – that was – until Dr. Oz told her and the audience about the potential weight loss benefits with regular use of an infrared sauna. Dr. Oz said, “It increase blood circulation. The reason that’s important is that it gets your heart to beat faster and it burns calories.” Ms. Winfrey smiled as she suddenly decided to stay seated, and playfully said, “Oh, so THIS is what you mean?” Yes, sitting and enjoying an infrared sauna can actually support your weight loss efforts!
EXTEND YOUR LIFE
Medical Researchers have been reporting on the health benefits of far infrared sauna therapy for a long time. In addition to the life extension features Dr. Oz discussed on The Oprah Winfrey Show, we’ve covered how it helps support those who suffer from fibromyalgia, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and even autism. The circulatory and blood pressure lowering benefits are well documented as well. And let’s not forget that one of the best benefits of regular use of an infrared sauna is relaxation. In today’s demanding world on the individual, stress reduction is more important than ever. Incorporating far infrared heat therapy into your health routine may not only extend your life, it can enhance its quality today.”
TRADITIONAL HOT ROCK SAUNA FAQ
How to Order
You can place a secure order on this web site by visiting our online product catalog, which contains our full line of Quality Saunas
Terms and Conditions:
- All terms, prices, specifications and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Price quotes documented Saunas And Stuff (Spas N Stuff LLC) will be honored for 30 days.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form must be obtained from the manufacturer before any material may be returned.
- Only items originally purchased within 30 Days of the return request and of current standard design will be considered for return.
- Date of original purchase and invoice number, as well as exact reason for return must be included with the request.
- All returned materials are to be sent Freight Prepaid and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The following return rules also apply:
- Sauna Rooms are manufactured on a per order basis to customer specifications and as such cannot be returned for credit or refund.
- Sauna Heaters, Controls, Lighting Systems, Steam Generating Equipmentand Humidification Units all require connection to an electricity supply and as such cannot be returned once connection has been made.
- A request for return authorization can be made if the product has not been unpackaged or connected to an electricity supply line and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Packing and Shipping:
- Rooms are packed in high-strength cardboard containers securely banded to hardwood pallets/skids.
- Each unit is 3-4' wide and approximately 7-8' long and can be anywhere from 18" to 4' in height. The size of your sauna room determines the total weight, which can range from as little as 340 lbs. to over 2,000 lbs.
- Shipments are made via common carrier (tractor trailer) and are scheduled in advance by the freight handler.
- Residential Curbside Delivery with a Lift-Gate truck is included in the price. A forklift will not be necessary at time of delivery.
- If Tractor trailer access is not available, special arrangements may need to be made and there may be an additional cost.
- In most cases the packaging is opened and the individual components are unloaded individually. The shipping company is not responsible for unloading freight into your home.
- You will want to have sufficient assistance in unloading the freight from the truck at the street and getting it to a protected location.
DAMAGE / SHORTAGE CLAIMS:
- Hidden and shortage claims must be made to manufacturer within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Neither Saunas And Stuff (Spas N Stuff LLC) or manufacturer are responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit.
- Please immediately inspect your goods at the time of delivery. When signing the freight company Bill of Lading, indicate any and all possible damage.
- If hidden damage is discovered you must contact manufacturer within 10 days.
All warranties are limited in nature and scope. Manufacturer of the Sauna Rooms, hereby warrants their prebuilt / precut rooms against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase for residential indoor applications and one (1) year from date of purchase for commercial and outdoor applications.
This warranty applies to the sauna room, sauna heater and control systems and does not include accessory items.
In general, these warranties are restricted to replacement of any defective item or repair at the factory service center. Those items sold by sauna room manufacturer, but manufactured by others, are subject to their respective manufacturer's warranties and policies. In no event shall sauna room manufacturer be responsible for resulting or consequential damages or costs.
This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original customer named on the Receipt of Certificate of Warranty. This warranty will be null and void unless the Receipt of Certificate of Warranty is completed in full and mailed to manufacturer within fifteen (15) days of delivery. This warranty extends to ordinary or normal wear and tear only and does not cover damage or wear caused by Acts-of-God including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, insect or animal infestation. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from abuse, neglect, or improper use of the sauna room and/or equipment. This warranty also does not extend to damage or failure cause by attempted repair or alteration by any person other than a representative of manufacturer or their designated repair person. Written notice of any defective condition should be mailed to manufacturer within fifteen (15) days of discovery. Failure to give such notice shall void this and all warranties. Any and all assistance rendered by manufactur, or its dealers and representatives, shall not extend or revive the warranty where such written notice has not been received within said fifteen (15) day period. Upon receipt of such notice of defect, the sole obligation of manufacturer and its dealers or representatives shall be to repair at a manufacturer warehouse or at its dealer or representative warehouse the defective unit or part:
- 1. At no charge during the first year.
- 2. During the extended warranty period covering the unit, at no charge for parts and shipping costs with a reasonable charge to the customer for any labor cost incurred by manufacturer and or its dealers and representatives in any repair or replacement pursuant to this warranty.
Either new or factory reconditioned parts or units may be used in such repair or replacement. Except as otherwise required by applicable State Law, shipment of any defective parts or unit to and from manufacturer shall be solely at the expense of the customer. If service is required, contact your local dealer, representative, or contact the sales and service department of manufacturer.
The buyer acknowledges that the goods sold to them by Saunas And Stuff (Spas N Stuff LLC) and manufacturer can cause property damage and personal injury if not properly sized, handled and installed. The buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Saunas And Stuff (Spas N Stuff LLC) and manufacturer from any and/or all claims for damage, loss and/or liability arising from the improper handling, sizing, installation or use of goods.
©2017 & Stuff Network