How will Hot Rock Sauna be packaged, shipped and delivered?
Packing and Shipping:
- Rooms are packed in high-strength cardboard containers securely banded to hardwood pallets/skids.
- Each unit is 3-4' wide and approximately 7-8' long and can be anywhere from 18" to 4' in height. The size of your sauna room determines the total weight, which can range from as little as 340 lbs. to over 2,000 lbs.
- Shipments are made via common carrier (tractor trailer) and are scheduled in advance by the freight handler.
- Residential Curbside Delivery with a Lift-Gate truck is included in the price. A forklift will not be necessary at time of delivery.
- If Tractor trailer access is not available, special arrangements may need to be made and there may be an additional cost.
- In most cases the packaging is opened and the individual components are unloaded individually. The shipping company is not responsible for unloading freight into your home.
- You will want to have sufficient assistance in unloading the freight from the truck at the street and getting it to a protected location.
DAMAGE / SHORTAGE CLAIMS:
- Hidden and shortage claims must be made to manufacturer within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Neither Saunas And Stuff (Spas N Stuff LLC) or manufacturer are responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit.
- Please immediately inspect your goods at the time of delivery. When signing the freight company Bill of Lading, indicate any and all possible damage.
- If hidden damage is discovered you must contact manufacturer within 10 days.