There are countless amenities to outfit the modern bath. From shower rooms to saunas, the only limitations are your imagination and your budget.
Saunas in particular are making their way into master bathroom suites – not just for the luxury aspect, but also for the myriad health benefits including:
- Improved blood circulation
- Natural detoxification of the body’s tissues
- Relaxation for the body and mind
While an installed home sauna may not suit the space you have to work with, an outdoor sauna can instead prove a very viable alternative.
Our favorite things about installing a backyard sauna?
- The first one is the most obvious: you can enjoy a refreshing sauna day or evening without leaving the comfort of your home.
- During the cooler (or depending on where you live!) the snowy months, there’s nothing like relishing the great outdoors from the comfort of a cozy sauna.
- As the perfect companion to your pool – you can enjoy a refreshing sauna and then swim your laps for an invigorating start to your day, or to wind down from a stressful one.
- You can take it with you! Outdoor saunas are typically portable so if you move to another home or decide to re-landscape or re-design your yard – the sauna can sit wherever it makes sense in relation to your house or your pool.
- They’re decorative. Today’s saunas are not simply a big, ugly box that could easily be mistaken for a storage shed. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes (including custom) with optional features for the interior as well as decorative doors.
With an outdoor sauna you will have the ability to indulge in the benefits of a sauna and make it an essential part of your wellness and fitness regimen.