In this ever-busy era of the modern age; every one of us strives to be fit and healthy. We all look for ways to detoxify, to get rid of extra accumulated calories, getting glowing skin and well-toned physique without being worried about heavy workouts and diet plans.
We all know the importance of yoga when it comes to building strength, awareness, and harmony in mind and body. Similarly, the sauna is the door to bid farewell to all unnecessary toxins from the body through sweating. When both yoga and sauna come together, the benefits are fabulous.
What is a hot yoga sauna?
Doing yoga in a sauna sounds a bit crazy but it is progressively attracting both yoga fans and sauna users alike. It is today’s fitness craze for all age groups. The results are impressive and noteworthy. Those who have experienced are happy about how the fine blend of intemperate sweating and movement of different muscles improve their general wellbeing.
Numerous individuals discover that they have also improved their deep breathing while doing yoga in a hot sauna. The usual temperature of a hot yoga session is 110 ˚F with 40% humidity. It results in making your body muscles relax for posing and stretching during the session. It relieves joint pain and firmness, gives strength to the cardiovascular framework, eases muscular pain and enhances flexibility.
Hot Yoga Sauna Vs Infrared Sauna
As discussed above, the hot yoga sauna is the latest fitness fun to stay young and healthy. It is a good tool to achieve perfect physical, mental and spiritual association. Infrared saunas use light to provide heat to bodies and permit users to experience sweat at low temperatures. The temperature range of the infrared sauna is 120˚F and 140˚F.
Steps to Order Hot Yoga Sauna Kit
- Decide Size
Research saunas to determine what you need in terms of size, volume, design, choices, etc. Experts are available to assist you select alternatives for both economy and luxury. The standard hot yoga sauna size is
- For a single person - 4' x 7' sauna room
- For two persons - 7' x 7' sauna room
- Get a Price List
Choose sauna size from the cost list. You can also fill custom sauna organizer form to obtain cost for sauna and shipping to get leading sauna kits by sending email or fax with payment information to continue with the order.
- Payment & Production
After the payment is received, production will start. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for production and shipping. You can easily install a hot yoga sauna kit yourself as all the parts are labelled and the instructional manual is also included in the kit.
Benefits of Hot Yoga Sauna
- Increased Flexibility – With hot yoga you need not be worried about forcing yourself into contortionist positions. The sauna heat permits to reach new levels of individual flexibility which have therapeutic benefits for the body. On an honest note, being flexible is amazingly cool because it allows to stretch more effectively.
- Strength – Have you thought that your body is your real gym. This yoga form makes use of all those muscles you even did not know you actually had. The hot yoga sauna strengthens your spine and we all know that a powerful spine is one of the keys to sound health.
- Detoxification – The heated room assists in stretching and getting your cardio. The yoga postures detoxify muscles, organs and glands and sauna sweating advances that.
- Breathing – In case there is no breathing, there is no yoga. Stillness in an important yoga posture while breathing normally. With the inclusion of heat, you cannot take long if you will not breathe deeply and it does not take much time to master the technique of breathing in a controlled manner.
- Concentration – most hot yoga sessions comprise of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. There is always a set schedule. The schedule makes a difference to track your progress through repetition. With the passage of time, you see yourself equipped with excellent focus and persistence which helps to concentrate on tasks in hand and enjoy your work.
- Healing – The prime reason for this yoga is therapy. Through practice, this yoga can help in healing old injuries. It also reduces the chances of many diseases like diabetes, asthma, anxiety, high blood pressure, obesity and joint pain.
- Cardio – Hot yoga sauna makes your heart work in the same way as it works while you run a mile. It stimulates your metabolism and burns calories in a quick manner even outside the heated room.
Since it includes intense workout in a comparatively hot environment, so it is highly recommended that only those people should go for it who have been doing yoga for a while or they are well adjusted to temperatures of a sauna.
If you feel dizzy, nauseous or light-headed, instantly stop work out and go somewhere you can cool down. Make it sure to stay hydrated before and after a hot yoga session. Drink plenty of water and avoid eating at least 2 hours before your workout session in the sauna to avoid nausea and drowsiness. Consulting your physician before joining a hot yoga sauna is a good choice.
Few Useful Tips
- Know Your Body Limits
As mentioned earlier, practising yoga helps you achieve flexibility, whereas it might feel awesome momentarily but be realistic that how far your body can endure it and how it will feel; once the effects of heat will end. Be mindful of your physical limits.
- Eat Light & Stay Hydrated
Fuel your body with healthy food 3-4 hours before your hot yoga session. Drink a lot of water and use a moisturizer on your skin to keep it hydrated.
- Use High-Quality Equipment
Be it your clothes, yoga mat or sauna equipment, ensure to use the best quality materials to stay safe and comfortable while connecting with yourself mindfully, spiritually and physically.