Sauna Heater Features
Tylö heaters are the pinnacle of sauna technology. The difference in class really begins to show once the heater is switched on.
Combi U 8 ELITE
17" W x 14.75 D x 25.75" H
- 240 Volt, Single Phase = 8.3 Kilowatt Heater, drawing 35 amps max. Requires 40 amp double pole breaker
- 208 Volt, Single Phase = 6.3 Kilowatt Heater, drawing 30 amps max. Requires 40 amp double pole breaker
- Digital Control located outside of sauna.
- For saunas from 275 to 440 cubic feet.
- Sauna rocks included with heater.
Tylo SENSE COMBI/PURE Sauna Heater Installation
Sauna Heater Options
Bucket comes with a plastic liner. Use to drizzle water on your sauna heater rocks to steam things up.
Don't get too hot. Keep an eye on the temperature with our sauna wall thermometer.
Time your sauna session with our old style sauna sand timer. Times 15 minutes, screws to wall so it can be rotated / flipped.
Get comfortable with one of our cedar headrests.