Pre-Built Outdoor Sauna Standard Features
Easy-assembly, free-standing modular sauna includes:
- Grade A and better clear select Western Red Cedar for its natural resistance to decay.
- Cedar for interior walls, ceiling and trim
- Tongue & Groove Cedar Roof (Cedar Shingles optional)
- Roof kit has finished gable ends, trusses, ridge caps and cedar trim for soffits
- Cedar exterior walls
- Pink foam board wall insulation (no off-gassing)
- Base frame made of treated lumber
- Pre-assembled cedar duckboards for floor walk area
- Pre-hung door, door stop, trim and door handles
- Pre-assembled benches (20 inches deep), bench supports, and fascia
- Eased edges on all benches and trim, using vertical grain material for stability
- Blind fastening for all floor grids.
Standard Sauna Accessories Package:
($140.00 Value - Free with sauna purchase)
Quick Sauna Assembly Video
Tylö Sauna Heater Choices
Today’s Tylö heaters are the pinnacle of sauna technology. The difference in class really begins to show once the heater is switched on.
In colder climates, we recommend selecting a higher kilowatt heater to improve heat up times.
Sauna Heater Rocks Included.
Controls located at the bottom front panel.
|SENSE SPORT 7
240v, 7kW, 40 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 175 to 320 cubic feet.
|SENSE SPORT 8
240v, 8.3kW, 40 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 275 - 440 cubic feet.
Offers extra steam option with a 5 litre tank, fragrance cup, and an expandable stone space.
|VIRTA COMBI 9
240v, 9kW, 50 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 280 to 490 cubic feet.
|VIRTA COMBI 11
240v, 10.5kW, 60 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 315 - 635 cubic feet.