Pre-Built Outdoor Sauna Standard Features
Easy-assembly, free-standing modular sauna includes:
- Grade A and better clear select Western Red Cedar for its natural resistance to decay.
- Cedar for interior walls, ceiling and trim
- Tongue & Groove Cedar Roof (Cedar Shingles optional)
- Roof kit has finished gable ends, trusses, ridge caps and cedar trim for soffits
- Cedar exterior walls
- Pink foam board wall insulation (no off-gassing)
- Base frame made of treated lumber
- Pre-assembled cedar duckboards for floor walk area
- Pre-hung door, door stop, trim and door handles
- Pre-assembled benches (20 inches deep), bench supports, and fascia
- Eased edges on all benches and trim, using vertical grain material for stability
- Blind fastening for all floor grids.
Standard Sauna Accessories Package:
($140.00 Value - Free with sauna purchase)
Quick Sauna Assembly Video
Sauna Heater Choices
In colder climates, we recommend selecting a higher kilowatt heater to improve heat up times.
Heater Rocks Included.
Controls located at the bottom front panel.
|SENSE SPORT 5
240v, 4.7kW 30 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas up to 210 cubic feet.
|SENSE SPORT 7
240v, 7kW, 40 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 175 to 320 cubic feet.
|SENSE SPORT 8
240v, 8.3kW, 40 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 275 - 440 cubic feet.
Comapact Design with controls on the heater.
240v, 8.0kW 40 amp breaker. Controls on heater. For saunas 247 to 424 cubic feet.
240v, 6.8kW 30 amp breaker. Controls on heater. For saunas 280 to 494 cubic feet.
Offers extra steam option with a 5 litre tank, fragrance cup, and an expandable stone space.
Not recommended for areas with freezing temperatures.
|VIRTA COMBI 8
240v, 8.0kW 40 amp breaker. Inside Digital Controls. For saunas 247 to 424 cubic feet.
|VIRTA COMBI 9
240v, 9kW, 50 amp breaker. Controls on Heater. For saunas from 280 to 490 cubic feet.