MS400E Steam Generator Features
- Single operating platform does it all from the most basic installation to the most elaborate
- Easy to add plug & play spa therapy accessories
- Can be installed up to 60 feet away
The Intelligent Steambath™
- Exclusive microprocessor operating system
- Precision temperature probe for optimal steamroom temperature control
- Removable and serviceable industrial strength heating elements
- Integrated time cutoff feature
||226 to 360 Cubic Feet
(Follow Calculations Below)
||14.5" L x 14.75" H x 6.75" D
|Amps (240V, 1 Phase)
‡ Wire size (AWG) based on minimum 90˚C rated THHN copper conductors. Refer to the National Electrical Code for other types of conductors.
* Dimensions are for generator only, without AutoFlush® or plumbing features.
†† Water usage based on 20 minutes of operation.
Calculating Your Steam Generator Size
Room volume and construction materials are important factors.
1) Begin with Room Cubic Feet
= Length x Width x Height.
2) Factor in Construction Materials:
- For natural stones: Add 100%
(natural marble, stone, shale, glass block or concrete)
- For ceramic or porcelain Add 30%
(tile on cement board or mortar bed)
Total = size of steam generator recommended.
- Guidelines for selecting the steambath generator are recommendations only.
- For steam rooms constructed of acrylic or synthetic materials, select next lower-rated model.
- The Total Volume allows for up to 60 feet of insulated steam line from the steam generator to the steam room.
Steam Control Finishes
Designer Finishes to choose from.
Polished Chrome is Standard (included in price).
Steam Options - A la Carte
5 Pack includes 1 each:
- Energizing Mint
Chakra Blend Essential Oils
7 Pack includes 1 each:
- Red Vitality
- Invigorating Orange
- Yellow Awakening
- Green Harmony
- Celestial Blue
- Mystic Indigo
- Violet Nirvana
- Teak wood, beautifully finished and sealed
- Seat drops for use, folds for storage
- Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel or Brushed Nickel
- Dimensions 19 3/4” w x 13 1/4” d x 1 1/4” h
- Rated max. 250 lbs.
- Robust, surface-mount architectural light
- Aluminum body finished in brushed chrome or oil rubbed bronze
- cULus Wet-locations listed with a fluorescent compact bulb
- Energy Star rated, ADA
- 8.5” diameter x 4” height