2 Person Outdoor Barrel Sauna
What makes Thermory Barrel Saunas unique? It is the only thermally modified barrel sauna in North America. So you get the beauty of real wood, naturally enhanced with only heat and steam for unequaled durability and stability. And it never shrinks - even in changing weather conditions. It’s the most ideally suited wood for your sauna experience.
- Total Length: 4.88’
- Wall / Board Thickness: 1.57”
- Inside Diameter: 6.06'
- Outside Diameter: 6.29'
- Window: YES
- Bench Length: 3.934'
- Bench Width: 1.63"
- Volume: 124.3CU. FT.
- Heater: 7.5kw HUUM heater
- Safety Rail Included
- UKU Wi-Fi Controller Included
- Sauna Stones Included
- Floorboards Included
- Rain Jacket Included
- Built-In Backrest Rails Included
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Sauna
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Heater
2 Person Outdoor Barrel Sauna w/ Window
A Thermory Barrel Sauna is a unique space to enjoy on your own or share with others. And once you own one, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it.
- Sustainably sourced Northern European spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood color.
- Chemical-free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core.
- Unrivaled rot- and moisture-resistance with exceptional stability and durability.
- Superior insulating properties keep you surrounded with even heat distribution.
- Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation.
- Install in one day with no cutting required.
- Rain jacket, flooring, and exterior trim package included
- 2-person sauna
- 124.3 cu. ft.
- Install the sauna heater of your choice
We look no further than the birthplace of sauna culture for beautiful Nordic softwood to craft your Thermory Barrel Sauna. Thermory Nordic spruce’s proven rot resistance and ability to withstand the elements create the perfect marriage between outstanding design and structural integrity. Your Thermory Barrel Sauna comes with our step-by-step installation guide. And there’s no cutting necessary, thanks to our pre-cut and pre-milled staves and cradles.
Sauna Heater Options
Bucket comes with a plastic liner. Use to drizzle water on your sauna heater rocks to steam things up.
Don't get too hot. Keep an eye on the temperature with our sauna wall thermometer.
Time your sauna session with our old style sauna sand timer. Times 15 minutes, screws to wall so it can be rotated / flipped.
Get comfortable with one of our cedar headrests.