- Always remember to drink plenty of fluids before, during and after your sauna session. Drinking plenty of water after will help your body eliminate all of the toxins from the sauna session.
- Heat the sauna to the desired temperature. You will want to do this up to 30 minutes before you plan to use it so it is warm and ready when you are. The most common temperatures for beginners are in the range of 110° F to 118° F. You can experiment to find what is most comfortable for you.
- Some people enjoy working out prior to using the sauna to get their blood flowing. If you exercise prior to using the sauna, monitor your body to make sure you do not overheat, since you will already be warm prior to entering.
- You can start with one or two sauna sessions per week and work up from there. Start with 15 to 20 minutes and gradually increase this time with future sessions as desired.
- Wear as little clothing as possible to get the best infrared sauna benefits and feel the most comfortable. Infrared rays have difficulty penetrating clothing. You should take two towels in the sauna. One will be used to sit on, and the other can be used to wipe away any sweat.
- Use this sauna session to relax, meditate and escape. Relieving stress and tension is one of the sauna’s major benefits! You can massage the areas of your body that ache to relieve sore and tense muscles. From time to time throughout the session, wipe off excess perspiration to allow for more intense sweating.
- If at any time during your sauna session you feel dizzy, sleepy or any discomfort, exit the sauna immediately.
- After your sauna session is complete, turn off the power and sit in the sauna with the door opened slightly for about 10 minutes to let you your body cool down.
- Take a shower to clean the toxins from your body. It is best to wait 15 to 20 minutes before taking a warm shower to rinse the perspiration from your body so you can fully cool down and finish sweating prior to your shower.
- Infrared Saunas
- Carbon Fiber IR
- Traditional Sauna Kits
- Outdoor Saunas
- Sauna Heaters
- Customer Photos
You have no items in your shopping cart.
- best infrared saunas
- carbon fiber infrared saunas
- carbon fiber saunas
- carbon saunas
- cedar saunas
- ceramic versus carbon sauna
- golden design saunas
- golden wave saunas
- infrared sauna sales
- outdoor saunas
- portable infrared sauna kits
- portable traditional rock sauna rooms
- steam saunas
- towel heaters
- Tylo sauna heaters
Thursday, April 28, 2011
- ► 2012 (12)
- ▼ 2011 (12)
©2012 & Stuff Network
The best FAR infrared portable saunas and traditional hot rock saunas on sale. Buy saunas online 24/7 at every day discount prices and delivery is free. Best sauna wholesale prices and excellent customer service. Buy portable infrared saunas, home sauna kits or outdoor sauna kits on sale at Saunas And Stuff.